Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Peru ~ Arrived Safely

Praise the LORD! We are HERE! After 4 years I'm finally here! =-O Praise the LORD!

Thank you for your prayers. Our travel was so smooth. The weather was great, no delays, and we arrived in Lima ahead of schedule (10 - 15 minutes). This was a huge blessing for Michal's first airplane trip. She enjoyed it.

Yesterday was an extremely long day - up at 3am to travel all day. Though we were all tired, here are a couple of things I noticed:

1. We didn't get cranky & short tempered with one another.
2. There was peace and unity.
3. We had a good time together.
The van Der Koddes were great. They picked us up at the airport. Took us home and let us go to bed. We had a good night's rest. I'll be doing a bit of work. The Girls are helping the women to make chocolate this morning. How's that for homeschooling? 8-)

Gotta go for now. Will write again soon.
Write when you can. We would love to hear from you.

His peace to you.